This version can almost be described as a complete rewrite as so much of the code base has changed between v4 and v5.
About the component
This component is a light-weight calendar/date-picker.
It is described on detail here on my blog.
- supports internationalization (supports do not necessary means it is implemented:-) )
- supports changing current date
- supports mouse wheel scrolling
- supporting (deferred) callback on date selection
- supports variable number of years, months and days
- supports next/prev arrows
Click-draggable. Range-makeable. A better calendar.
Drop in a localized version of Datejs, and it should just work. An added bonus is that the text fields will live-parse more nicely! Just try “next tues.”
Timeframe is open source, tested, and available for forking, pushing, and pulling at Github: